Flaming Gorge Reservoir is a hot spot for summer fishing but realistically is an amazing fishery year-round. Green River guided fishing trips are available so you can fish with a guide familiar to the area. If you would like, take the day to try your skills at fly fishing! Green River is perfect for fishermen amateurs and professionals alike. There are also many different small lakes and streams that surround this beautiful Flaming Gorge Recreational Area.
Come and take a nice relaxing drive through Flaming Gorge. Travel along the scenic byway or visit one of the many popular sites near Flaming Gorge Resort. Below is a list of just a few of the amazing sites to see and drives to take when you come stay with us at Flaming Gorge Resort!
- Flaming Gorge Dam Visitors Center
- Flaming Gorge Byway
- Flaming Gorge - Uintas National Scenic Byway
- Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum
- Ute Mountain Fire Lookout
- Red Canyon Overlook & Visitor Center
- Sheep Creek Look Backway
- Browns Park Scenic Backway
- Spirit Lake Scenic Backway
- John Jarvie Ranch Historic Site
- Pilot Butte Wild Horse Scenic Tour